The latest ESP32 software is available for download here.
|Firmeware ESP32 V1.1-Installscript Windows||Installation description|
|Firmeware ESP32 V1.1-Resources and libraries||Setup the build environment|
|Firmeware ESP32 V1.0-Installscript Windows|
|Firmeware ESP32 V1.0-Resources and libraries|
Release Notes & Known Issues ESP32 Firmware 1.1
- The oled display switched off after a configurable time. It turns on when a magnet is held over the ESP32 chip. As a result, the display is less stressed and it does not age so quickly, which is clearly visible on my board. It is also possible to configure the brightness.
Release Notes & Known Issues ESP32 Firmware 1.0
- quite stable
- unwanted resets may occur every 2 days
The software for the ESP32 board is under the GPL V3 and can be used freely. The following libraries are used:
- Basecamp – a library for IoT Arduino projects
- NTPClient – Connect to a NTP server
- OneWire – Library for the DS18B20 temperature sensors